Caring for your new tattoo
- Leave your bandage on for one hour.
- Only remove your bandage when you can do so in a clean environment.
- Wash thoroughly with an unscented liquid soap.
- Wash your tattoo three to four times daily.
- After washing gently pat dry with clean paper towel and apply a thin layer of your desired aftercare product.
- We offer and suggest healing with Vitalitree Skincare, a good alternative is fragrance free hypoallergenic lotion.
- We ask that you not use any petroleum base products (ie: Aquaphor or A&D) during your healing process, as they contribute to a number of complications with healing.
- Avoid submerging or soaking your tattoo in water for two weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid direct sunlight and any SPF products on your tattoo during the healing phase.
- Some flaking and peeling is normal while healing, do not pick, peel, or scratch your tattoo during this time.
- Tattoos on average take two to four weeks to fully heal, please continue suggested aftercare until healed.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to answer any and all questions.
Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: Redness at the site, green/yellow discharge, foul smell, and/or fever.